The Ray Butler Fund allocates funds per year to support exposure to veterinary students to bovine practice.
The Ray Butler Fund has recently contributed to the following activities:
- WCVM Alberta Production Systems Tour - 15 students - $1,500
- UCVM Presentations - Temple Grandin, Embryo Transfer, Bovine Rounds, Industry Talks - $437
- WCVM AI Course - $800
- UCVM Pizza Lunch with Dr. Eric Behlke
- WCVM Alberta Bovine Trip - $1,500
- UCVM Beef Day - $900
- UCVM Advancements of Genetics in PAH Education Day - $375
- $670 to support 18 students attending Dairy Day Field Trip
- $1,500 to support 11 students Alberta Feedlot Field Trip
- $1,500 to support 14 WCVM students attending an AI clinic in the Saskatoon area
- $800 to provide pizza lunch for 150 students while hearing the presentation by Dr. Cec Ruschkowski
- $1,000 to support 14 students travelling to Lakeland College to participate in an AI clinic
- $2,000 to support 12 students travelling to Lakeland College to participate in an AI clinic.
- $1,000 to assist Dylan Biggs presenting a 'Cattle Handling Clinic' - 26 WCVM students attended.
- $1,000 to assist Dr. Steve Hendrick in taking 25 members of the WCVM Bovine Club on a tour of Alberta Feedlots, the UCVM, and to meet with private practitioners.
WCABP welcomes your financial support to enable this initiative.